ChainLink Download and InstallationAt this time, there are four options for download:
1. Windows executable with 3rd party binaries including MinGW and Qt4
- If you have downloaded a windows executable, simply run the installation wizard (taking care to install ChainLink in a folder with no spaces!). Then launch the program from the Start menu and type 'demo' to get started.
- If you are compiling from source on Linux, then run:
from within the main chainlink folder. See above for information on installing 3rd party components. Also be aware that the CHAINLINK_DIR environment variable is set within the "chainlink" shell script, so if you move the installation, you'll need to change that.
- If you are compiling from source on Mac OS X, then follow the same instructions as for Linux, except use
I haven't tested the Mac installation too much, so let me know how it goes.
- Finally, if you are compiling from source on Windows, then run: